JOB POSTING: Onsite General Manager
Upscale and prestigious Beauvallon Condominium Association in Denver’s Golden Triangle neighborhood is seeking an on-site General Manager. The General Manager reports directly to the Board of Directors and is an employee of the Association.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- The General Manager shall be responsible to the Association Board of Directors for the administration of all Association affairs placed in his/her charge by the Board.
- The General Manager shall be responsible for in-depth knowledge of the governing documents of the Association and applicable Colorado statutes.
- The General Manager shall monitor and supervise all contracted services, including those for repair and maintenance, preventative maintenance and other services as directed by the Board.
- The General Manager shall hire, train, monitor and supervise the employees of the Association including Maintenance, Concierge, Custodial and Administrative.
- Attendance at Board Meetings, Budget Ratification Meetings, Annual Meetings and other meetings as may be necessary.
- Creating reports for the Board such as but not limited to Management, Collections and Maintenance.
- Review of Financial Reports and management of the Operating and Reserve Budgets.
- Act as liaison between the Board of Directors and members of the Association.
- Minimum of five years’ experience as General Manager of a Condominium Association
- CMCA and AMS accreditation/certification preferred
- Colorado Community Association Manager License (CMA) required or obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Knowledge of building facilities management requirements, testing and maintenance in accordance with accepted standards, practices and statutes.
- Ability to develop strategic solutions for short and long term issues and projects.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to proficiently utilize computer programs and database systems.
- Assist in Covenant, Rule and Regulation enforcement and compliance.
The Association offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Other benefits include paid time off and eligibility for participation in health insurance plans.
Please submit resume and salary requirements by:
· Mail Beauvallon Condominium Association
925 N. Lincoln St., Suite 202
Denver, CO 80203
JOB POSTING: Community Director
Associa Colorado is a local community management firm with offices in Fort Collins, Denver, and Colorado Springs. Join our team of local and dedicated industry experts and get the best of all worlds- we are a part of an international organization with diverse support services and products. Our compensation package includes mileage reimbursements, a company cellphone, and a robust benefits package.
Unsurpassed management and lifestyle services to communities worldwide. Building successful communities for more than 35 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources, and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 9,000 employees operate more than 170 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada and the United Arab Emirates.
The Community Director is responsible for a book of accounts, management team and other integrated services and support team members as assigned. The CD is responsible for training, supervising and evaluating staff and portfolio operations. The Community Director participates in committees established for Northern California. The Community Director holds direct and dotted line reporting relationships with various departments. The Community Director reports to the Vice President.
The Community Director has the scope and authority to lead the team assigned to ensure employee and client retention and growth. The Community Director is responsible for knowledge of accounts in the assigned portfolio and implementing a communication program to reach clients on a consistent basis. The Community Director is responsible for enabling and implementing processes, procedures, and systems associated with project initiatives of company-wide business processes. Community Director has the scope and authority to direct operations and accounting staff to research and resolve client issues and interact with other departments in the pursuit of client services and to support the management team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
Knowledge and Skills
Education and Experience
Certifications or Licenses
Please send your resume and cover letter to Elena Lugo at firstname.lastname@example.org